Friday, December 24, 2004

Things I Learned

Here is a list of things I learned during my first semester of law school that I Should Not Have Learned (or at least shouldn't have had to learn). Kind of like the blog version of a clips show.
1. I'm really awesome at Spider Solitaire... but only during class when I should be paying attention, or when I am studying and don't have time to waste on Spider Solitaire.
2. Professors don't like it when cell phones ring during class.
3. If a professor says something in class that is funny (even if only mildly so), I must laugh. If it's really funny, I might have to go into the hall to control myself.
4. Law School is a great way to lose weight
5. How did I ever survive before highlighters?
6. It is actually possible for me to miss crosswords?
7. Don't raise your hand in class... just don't.

That's all I can really think of right now. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home