Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Rock On!

"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey is one of the awesomist1 songs ever! It's also one of the suckiest. How is that possible? Anyway, it's awesomness is only increased when you are listening to it while rewriting a memo for Legal Writing. Man, you haven't lived until you've listened to Glam Rock/Hair Bands while you are writing about contract satisfaction clauses. *I'm on a midnight train going... Aaaa-Neeee-Whereeeeeee!*

As you can see, it also makes you a little loopy. C'est la vie! Viva la law... er something.

Sorry for the lack of posts... I was told my a classmate that I need to write more funny stuff on here so she has stuff to read during Torts2. Too much pressure!... now I have to make someone else laugh besides myself. Alright, back to the memo, since I'm almost done. Joy!

1It's soooo awesome that you can make up brand new adjectives to desribe its awesomeasity... or scrumtrulescence.
2That's right... I have a regular reader besides my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home