Thursday, November 04, 2004

Burn Out

Damn... I've been out of school for so long, I've forgotten how to re-energize when you are starting to burn out. When I was working you didn't get a break, like you do with school, but if you were started to get burned out, and if it was possible, you'd leave work early one evening. Plus, for the most part, you aren't working evenings or weekends (like we pretty much have to study evenings and at least a little bit on weekends), so you do get evenings to recharge a little and weekends to recharge a lot.

So what do I do? Well, there's Bar Review1 tonight. But I've kind of fallen out of the drinking scene... particular the drinking to get drunk scene (but wait until my last final is completed this semester... then you'll see some drunkedness... it'll be hilarious). Any other suggestions? I can't believe I have to even think about this. Stupid law school.

1"What's bar review?" said the pre-1L in the back row. Well, "Bar Review" is a rotating tour of local alcohol-serving establishments in order for stress out law students to get sloppy at least one weeknight a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home