Thursday, June 08, 2006

In Case You Needed Proof That Pat Robertson is a Freak of Nature

Worst. Blogger. Ever. I'm so sorry about my prolonged silence (although based on the comments from this post, I probably wasn't missed anyway). Things have been crazy busy. Work is busy, but still fun. The petitions are all done, and they don't sort themselves for the graders. And last weekend, my grandparents-in-law celebrated their 60th Anniversary and Unreasonable Wife and I had to attend.

I hope to start resuming posts soon. To at least whet your whistle, I link you to this article discussing the Reverand Pat Robertson's super-human leg strength as he leg presses 2000 pounds.

If only he could use his power for relevancy.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are we supposed to pick them up, or will you be emailing all of us with instructions for pick up and drop off dates and procedures?

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reverend, not reverand. I know I'm an incredibly anal law student, but spell check! It's just my pet peeve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home