Sunday, May 07, 2006

Corporations: Lame Pick-Up Lines for the Lamest of Subjects

These suck even worse than my IP-related lines... mostly because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to BA Corps. But here's what I could scrape together. Please provide your own as well.

"I have a duty of loyalty to my heart, and my heart wants you."

Speaking of duties: "Baby, don't go home with him. He put the 'Douche' in 'Fiduciary Duties'?" (This is courtesy of Nate, who effectively called dibs, and dibs is legally binding in the blogosphere)

"Darling, I would love to pierce your corporate veil."

"Can I acquire your phone number, because I'm pretty sure I can get authorization from my shareholders for a merger with you... particularly if it is a Triangle Merger with that girl."1

"I give you express authority to do what you will with my body. At the very least, you have the implied authority to take off your dress."

"I'll give you $1,000,000 dollars if you'll take my BA Corps Exam for me."2

"Business Judgment Rule? I've got my own BJ rule for you."

OK, that's about all I can stand. How about you.

1 Woo-Hoo... two menage references in two posts!
2This one isn't so much a proposition as a desperate plea for help.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These actually made me laugh. Either they're funnier than you thought, or I'm just really tired. (Simple things amuse simple minds, I guess.)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Nate... you are clever.

Jen... they might be funny to you because you are done with your exams. Which reminds me, I hate you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home