Thursday, May 04, 2006

Patented Pick-Ups: This Time They're Advanced

OK, these are really stretching it because there wasn't that much material to work with... but I couldn't go into my Advanced Patents exam without giving you something.

"You're beautiful. I'd say 'you're hot' as well, but that would be obvious-type double patenting."

"Baby, lets go back to my place and use a known process *wink* to make a new compound, You + Me"1

Guy #1: "I would love to do an ex parte reexamination of you."
Guy #2: (hitting on the same girl) "I've got a better idea, lets do an inter partes reexamination."

"I have to tell you that you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen so that I am not charged with inequitable conduct (of the heart?) for not disclosing material information."2

"I'd like to be a coinventor with you on a method of taking off your bra."

Phew. I might have failed my exam without these.

Probably not much posting until Sunday or Monday when my B.A. Corps. Pick-up lines come out.

1Weak, I know... but you try to make Chemical Obviousness sound hot.
2 This one kills at the annual Patent Examiner Christmas party.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger biff said...

How about: I'd like to contribute to the conception of yo' baby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home