Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Want You To Hit Me As Hard As You Can

Student #1: Wow, that hurt.
Student #2: What happened?
S#1: I've never been in so much pain.
S#2: Did you just get hit in the nuts? 'Cause that happened to me at Spring Training a couple years ago when Barry Bonds hit that liner into my junk.
S#1: Nope. Worse
Student #3: Well, did your girlfriend make you get your eyebrows waxed? Damn that can sting!
S#1: Nope. Worse.
Student #4: Did you get bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider? 'Cause those fuckers will mess you up!
S#1: Nope. Worse.
Student #5: If it's so much 'worse,' what happened?!
S#1: I just finished my second Okediji exam ever. Only this one was an eight-hour take home. It BURNS!
Ss #2, 3, 4, and 5: OH SNAP! How are you even walking?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home