Monday, May 29, 2006

Memories of Pain Gone Past

I'm sitting in the Law Review office waiting for people to turn in their petitions and have full-blown post-traumatic-stress-disorder-type flashbacks of my own wonderful experience of the two-week hell that is writing onto journals.

Two weeks ago I was in the very same chair waiting for students to pick up their petitions. That was somewhat comical because they had no idea what they were in for. Now, as students drop them off, it is also somewhat comical to see the bleary-eyed exhaustion mixed with relief that their first year is finally over.

To all who have finished, or are finishing their petitions. Congratulations, it's a bitch, but once you're done, at least you never have to be a 1L again.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just double checking: if I want to turn in the paper in person it is due no later than noon on June 2nd, but if I need more time, I can get it postmarked no later than 11:59 pm at the airport post office? Thanks!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Yes, you can also mail in your petition on June 2, so long as it is postmarked "June 2."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home