Friday, June 30, 2006

HA! Suckers!

Apparently, offers went out for Law Review yesterday (I say "apparently" because on Wednesday my EIC told me she was going to start making calls on Thursday... and because at least one blogger has posted that he got on (congrats to Ivan).

All I can say is "Fooled You!" Enjoy your year of cite checking! Although if your personal statements are to be believed (and I sincerely hope they aren't) some of you are actually going to enjoy cite checking.

I'm being a little facetious because I actually enjoyed law review last year, and still think it was way more helpful to me than anything else I could have done. But, there are times when it does suck some.

So, welcome to the "club" newbies.

P.S. You may want to get started on your first racking and cite-checking assignment... it's due on Tuesday.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get your AdLaw grade yet? I just want to know if they're close to giving out class rank

How about a post reviewing Anonymous Lawyer?

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you "just finish" reading Anonymous Lawyer, a book that doesn't become available until July 25?

Hmmmmm....are we exaggerating our reading load in the hopes that we would impress people?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Anonymous,

I received an advanced copy from Jeremy Blachman in exchange for me writing a review of the book... which incidentally will be posted either today or tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home