Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The First In A Series

Christmas was good. The Wife and I went down to visit my family in Nebraska. The most eventful thing that happened was a rock flying up and cracking the windshield of her car. It's getting fixed tomorrow.

Anyway, the real purpose of this post is to bitch about grades... or more specifically, the amount of time it takes to get them. I know this is law school, so the professor's, by law, cannot get grades in within a decent period of time... but my classes consisted of a Pass/Fail class, one with no final where all the work was done about 3 weeks before finals even started, and two multiple choice/Scantron tests. How long can it possibly take to get those done? And yet, do I have any grades yet... NOOOOOOO. Will I before Spring Semester starts? Probably not.

Lazy bastards.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some sympathy, but not a lot...we've been assured we won't have our grades until February.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

You must be a 1L. Last year I didn't even start looking for grades until late January... but that's because all exams were big long essay exams which had to be graded by a professor (and hence the delay). But my exams this semester had almost completely removed the slow-ass professors from the equation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home