Sunday, December 11, 2005

Evidence Pick Up Lines

Again with the lame pick up lines... this time for Evidence

- Too bad about Rule 404(a), because I would like to use character evidence to prove action in conformity with your sexiness.

- Oh my God, you're so fine I feel near death. Please admit my dying declaration of your beauty under 804(b)(2).

- Your body will always be relevant, because it makes turning me on more likely.

- I'd testify to your perfection, but I fear that it would open the door to impeach my heart.

- Damn, you're fine! You get me so worked up, anything I say right now will be admissible under the excited utterance hearsay exception.

- I'll use 404(b) prove that your modus operandi is stealing my heart while being too beautiful.

OK, so they're weak... but they're fun. If anyone has any to add, please comment away.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hotness is so overwhelming that it's self-authenticating under 902.

Okay, that sucked, but I tried.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger alex_slander the gr8 said...

What? YOu thought this was a relationship sweetie? Did you not hear the 105 limiting instruction?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home