Monday, November 21, 2005

One Major Task Done

Today, the first draft of my Note for Law Review was due... and thankfully, I did, in fact, finish my draft on time. All 46 sucktastic pages and all 210 craptactular footnotes are now sitting in my editors mail-box where she can tear it to shreds. Goody.

Unfortunately, that means the classes I have been neglecting for two weeks while I wrote my epic tome on 35 U.S.C. ยง 271(e)(1) now must be caught up on and *gasp* understood in just over 3 weeks so that I don't fail my finals. Giddy-up!

Update: I just saw this animated image on AmbImb and it is fits the experience of writing a Note for a law journal too perfectly. Enjoy, loyal subjects readers

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger biff said...

I thought the cartoon goes too far. But i laughed. Congrats on getting the Note behind you. Are you going to publish the abstract on your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home