Friday, November 18, 2005

The Goblet... The Goblet... The Goblet's On Fire!!!

I'm lame, so I went to a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night. It was awesome! Yes, they had to cut out a lot of stuff from the book, and yes it felt a little choppy at times because of it, but I was genuinely impressed with how well they adapted the book. This Harry Potter had a ton of great action, and a lot of funny laughs. The actor who played Mad Eye Moody (or is it Mad Eye Moody?) was really good. Fleur Delacour wasn't quite hot enough for me to believe she was part veela1 and Viktor Krum was kind of cartoonish, but whatever. It was definitely the best movie yet... no real surprise as it is based off the best book of the series (or at least top 2).

The point is, this review is right... and this reviewer is an idiot.2

1I told you I was lame
2Shame on you, CNN, for sending a reviewer who hadn't even read the book!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Now with 110% more bitter! said...

Good to hear that the flick is good - and you aren't the only lame one... I have tickets to see it tonight at the IMAX!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger WC said...

HP was way too long for me. I had to pee twice during the thing! Must have been the large diet coke. Enjoy your blog.

- WC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home