Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Return of the Lame Law School Pick-Up Lines: The IP Edition

I had so much fun with my lame pick-up lines during last spring's Final's season, that I decided to revive the practice for my classes this time around. I admit, these suck... but I don't care, they help me decompress after several hours outlining crap.

Here goes:
- Baby, you are hotter than "anything under the sun made by man"1
- Honey, you should get a feel of my Blonder-Tongue doctrine.
- Your prior art has all the elements to anticipate my love2
- It's a good thing policy dictates that people aren't patentable, otherwise you'd own my heart3
- You don't have to disclose a utility to me baby, because its clear that your body has the practical use of turning me on.

I'm sure there will be more to come... but this should give you a good starting idea just how lame I am.

1This is a shout out to all my Diamond v. Chakrabarty peeps out there... that's right, I said genetically modified bacterium are patentable subject matter! What chu gonna do 'bout it beee-yotch!
2For the romantic patent attorneys in the hizzy
3Another one for the softies.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Now with 110% more bitter! said...

Ah... I'd almost forgotten about these from last year. Although as I'm not doing the IP track I can't appreciate these as much as I should. I will, however, provide a few (sleazy) contributions from one of my classes this semester...

Wills & Trusts:
1. You know darling, if we got married you would get a 100% marital deduction for transferring all of your assets to me...

2. You know that I'm not just sleeping with you to get a larger share of your estate, right?

3. You're worth way more to me than your statutory share lets on.

4. I'm going to set up an irrevocable trust for my heart, with the beats payable to you on a minute-by-minute basis.

5. Let's go into the bedroom and make a potential heir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home