Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Draft Dodger

My Law Review Note second draft is due tomorrow. I didn't start working on editing my Note until tonight after work. Now it is 10:00 p.m., I haven't eaten dinner yet, and I just finished a mediocre editing job.1

Oh well... technically, it is a second draft... and it is in before the second draft deadline. Hence, I am still fulfilling my Law Review requirement.

1If my Note Editor is a reader of this blog, I do not mean that what I did edit was mediocre... just that I didn't have enough time to do a full read-through and really work on this edit. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI. Your second draft isn't due until January 12. HTH.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

I'm submitting for Issue 5... 2nd Draft was due on Dec. 28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home