Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Soy Un Ganador Fantastico!

Yesterday's Opening Day Festivities in our law library (Mmm... free hot dogs and free beer in the middle of a school day) included a raffle for T-shirts and Twins tickets. After my lucky Saturday, I figured I might as well keep trying, so I entered the baseball raffle too.

Well today, I found out that I won again! Holy crap! I've now become some kind of super raffle-winner. If only I could use my newly acquired Super Power to win the 1L summer-employment lottery1, 2, then I'd be all set... and super happy.

1Odds of winning: 1 in 102,678,259, or slightly worse than being picked up by an alien pimp and sold into the intergalactic Ho trade.
2By the way, congratulations to M&M mini (name changed to protect the more employable than me... but you know who you are!), who just yesterday cashed in her winning ticket for said lottery. Way to go! With all the money you will be making, I expect some generous lunch-buying for us poor, un-employed slobs.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger russ said...

Hey dude,

Nice blog. Check out our law school humor blog. If you like it, give us a link or a post.

http://barelylegalblog.blogspot.com

Thanks,

Russ and Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home