Monday, March 28, 2005

Hunting For Laughter

This cat-tacular post may be the funniest thing I've read all year.

The beauty of law school is that sometimes you are so beaten down by the workload that you find something like this, and it just brightens up your whole week. Me, I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night because I was finishing up my final draft of my appellate brief for legal writing and completing my application for moot courts (more on that later) AND I had to get up early enough to get a parking spot at the bus park-and-ride because the stupid movie theater next the park-and-ride banned transit customers from its vast asphalt sea of a parking lot.

So anyway, I'm tired... and then the epic battle of Cats versus Roomba came to my attention. Still laughing, and I've read it three times. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home