Saturday, March 19, 2005

Slip Sliding Away

We had a big snowstorm up here in the Northland yesterday, with lots of sliding and accidents. My dad fell in the morning while running and broke his arm. I had to go with my mom to pick up his truck at the Urgent Care center1, and while I was driving the truck home I was fish-tailing all over the place, even when I was only going 5 mph. Finally, my wife fell in the evening and smacked her head (thankfully she didn't break anything though). The roads are all plowed now, and most of the slipperiness is gone, but it was a pretty fun last official day of spring break with about 9 to 12 inches of snow. Boy I'm glad we didn't get to go to Mexico2.

1 He didn't realized he had broken it until later in the day and he had driven to work.
2Note: This is sarcasm of the highest degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home