Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy Opening Day!

Yes, *technically* the Yankees and Red Sox played last night... but that's only for ESPN, and the Yankees and Red Sox aren't part of the Major League Baseball that I know... rather they form the only two members of ULB, Uber-Legue Baseball.

I know Jeremy (who finally got to experience the joy that is Giordano's Pizza), Matt, and the guy in my section who has been watching Spring Training games on his computer rather than pay attention in Crim Law for the past month, will share my enthusiasm.

For those who don't know... I am a Twins fan, and my new best friend, Jayson Stark from ESPN.com, has picked the plucky Minnesota Twins to win the World Series this year (emphasis by Mr. Stark). In other good baseball news, Sports Illustrated has picked the Yankees to win it all, which means the Bronx Bombers will not win the World Series again this year (thank you SI Jinx!).

If you're at the Minnesota Law School Library for it's Opening Day popcorn-fest during lunch today... I'll be the dope in the Twins jersey. Say Hi. Enjoy! Baseball is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home