Thursday, April 01, 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Today's Question From My Jeopardy! Desk Calendar - Category: Britannica for $400... On April 1, 1980, this British TV network, tongue in cheek, announced that the Big Ben clock was going digital... My guess, I only know of one British TV network, the BBC

Answer: What is the BBC? (acceptable the British Broadcasting Corporation (of course it's acceptable, that's what BBC stands for))... $1800 for the week.

Song Lyric For Today
I'm gonna rock you like a baby when the cities fall.
We will rise as the buildings crumble,
float there and watch it all.
Amidst the burning, we'll be churning
You know, love will be our wings
The passion rises up from the ashes,
When the world ends
When the World Ends - Dave Matthews Band

My nightmare is coming true, the beginninging of the end of "The Simpsons." I hope this is just an April Fools news story, but I fear that it isn't... Doh! "Simpsons" cast holding out, although I have to say $360,000 per episode sounds like an awful lot to me. I mean, I love the Simpsons, but ONE-THIRD of ONE MILLION DOLLARS... PER EPISODE!. I got into the wrong business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home