Friday, March 19, 2004

Productivity, Schmoductivity!

So yesterday I finished up the non-infringement search report... there's $3 G's for the company (sounds like a lot, but in the world of legal work, that's chump change). I have a couple amendments to work on, but we pretty much have to get approval from the clients (one for the cost, and the other just to do the work in the first place)... so today I pretty much sat around, twiddled my thumbs, and read peoples blogs.

I now have three blawgs that I check out fairly regularly... effinchamp, Dity Genius, and recently Falconred. I like most of them so far... just a random thought.

Now I'm the only one around at the office... maybe I should go home. I mean, it's Friday, and the weekend is upon us. In fact, what the hell am I doing hanging around with all y'all. Screw you guys! I'm a-going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home