Friday, March 12, 2004

Ding Dong, The Project's Dead!

Today's Question From my Jeopardy! Desk Calendar: Category: Five-Syllable Words for $1200... It's what happens to film that's in the light too long or a celebrity who's in the limelight too long.

What is overeexposure? (Damn, Missed another one, I'm having a bad week, I'm down $2200).


I finally finished up "The Project That Wouldn't Die." Actually, it isn't really dead, but it's out the door, and it's our clients problem to kill it now, Not Mine. I only wish it could have been finished 2 weeks ago, when it should have been. Well, as my mom always used to say "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride..."

I can't wait for the weekend. I'm going to watch them die the Chicago river green for St. Patty's Day (I know it's not until next Thursday, but if they had the parade on Wednesday, nobody but drunks would show up... and we can't have that on St. Patrick's Day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home