Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I've Made My Decision!!!!

Yesterday's Question From My Jeopardy! Desk Calendar - (Because I didn't post yesterday) Category: Foreign Words and Phrases for $200... Yiddish for "a gossipy woman," it's derived from a woman's name.... No friggin' clue, I failed Yiddish in High School

Answer: What is yenta?... What can I say, I'm a gentile... minus $200.

Today's Question From My Jeopardy! Desk Calendar - Category: Foreign Words and Phrases for $600... A Chinese form of self-defense, its name means "work man"... well I know it's not karate (that means open hand), so maybe Kung Fu

Answer: What is Kung Fu (acceptable: Gong Fu)? Yes, back in the black... $400 for the week.

Song Lyric For Today
If I had a million dollars
We wouldn't have to walk to the store
(If I had a million dollars)
We'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more
(If I had a million dollars)
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner
...
But we would eat Kraft Dinner
Of course we would! We’d just eat more.
If I Had $1000000 by Bare Nake Ladies In honor of my soon to be indebted ass who will be eating lots and lots of Kraft dinner (that's Kraft Mac and Cheese here in America) over the next three years.

So I'm back from my trip, and I have made my decision on what law school to attend. Horay! Now Wife and I just have to figure out where we're going to live and how we're going to survive and all that stuff. Oh yeah, and I have to do well and graduate.

When I got back to work, I actually had a little pile of work waiting for me... which is good. The more work I have, the faster the days will go, and the faster it will be the summer so I can quit working to start law school. I'll admit, I'm starting to get a little anxious. I really liked the school I'm going to (hereafter refered to as Hometown U Law School, or HULS... I don't know how that's funny yet, but I'll find it... even if it's only funny to me), and the people seemed nice, but now I've got to figure out how to afford it while minimizing loans... plus Wife and I have determined that we want to buy a house (or maybe just a townhouse or a condo) rather than rent, and so we need to work out the finances for that, which is kind of exciting. I've never thought of myself as a property owner before, at least not property that wasn't an iPod (damn I want an iPod). Anyway, one more major life decision has been made.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home