Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Reports of This Blog's Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

"What's up with your blog?"

"Are you quitting like all the other bloggers?"

"Are you dead?"

These are questions I have received countless times since I stopped posting way back in July. No, I am not quitting. I just haven't had much to blog about for the past month and a half. But, now that I have several hours of class time per week, and little to fill it with (and paying attention to the Professor is probably out of the question, if past experience is any guide), I plan on posting a little more frequently.

Enjoy... or whatever it is y'all do when you read this.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you should definitely get involved in the raise the bar day of service programs taking place on sep.16. the landscaping for habitat for humanity in particular sounds doable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home