Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Go Section E! You Rock!

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review letting us know who all made the staff for next year. Looking through the names, I noticed that out of the 35 slots open to rising Minnesota 2Ls1, my 1L section (1 of 5 sections) managed to grab 1/3 of the slots.

I knew my section rocked the hardest... but this is hard evidence that helps prove it.

Section E, rock on completely with some brand new components. How could we avoid our law review lifestyle?

1As opposed to slots reserved solely for transfer students.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Now with 110% more bitter! said...

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Or, maybe it's because my section was in charge of Bar Review... Hmmm...

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"rocked the hardest" eh? "how could we avoid our law review lifestyles?"

At least you haven't let your new found success go to your head.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Not to up on your Cake lyrics, huh Anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home