Thursday, June 30, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Irrelevant

I am in the market for a new cell phone. I have had old Goldy for 2 years now and she has served me as well as a completely basic cell phone can. However, I am getting sick of the short battery life, bad reception in many key areas, and oh-so-monochrome screen and am ready for an upgrade.

However, I don't know how big of an upgrade I am really ready for. Should I just go into the basic color screen flip phone with polyphonic ring tones... or should I be bold and get a snazzy new camera phone? I just don't know. I love me some cool gadgets, but I just don't know if I need a really awesome cell phone because I honestly don't use my current phone that much.

Of course, the real question is do I not use my phone because it sucks, or do just not use a phone that much, in which case a sucky phone is fine for me? Has anyone else made an upgrade to a camera phone? Was it worth it, or was it just a waste of money for something that sounds cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home