Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Minnesota Blog

Sitting in class, and instead of learning about professional responsibility, I decided to blog.

Anyway, I just found out today that there is at least one more Minnesota law student blog... and what's worse, the guy was in my section! I went the whole year, and never learned he had a blog (and to be honest, a more thorough blog than mine). Of course, I don't think I've ever actually talked to him either, so there's that.

Update: Dude, this guy's blog is pretty fricken' good! Case in point, from this post:
And my dad was commenting the other day on how he figures I must be bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Um, not really, Dad. Have you ever tried doing nothing for a whole month? It's really pretty sweet.
Or from this post:
I forgot to mention, I was in Target the other day purchasing various items, and at one point this guy comes up behind me and puts some of that Axe bodyspray stuff in his cart. And as soon as he picks it up off the shelf he actually sprays some of it on him. Oddly, women in the store did NOT, in fact, leap at him. I call it false advertising.
Or this post:
And honestly, asthma is one of the reasons I don't believe in God. What kind of God would do this to his beloved children? I'm supposed to believe he was sittin' in Heaven and called the angels to him and said, "Hey, guys, check it out! What do you think about giving some people this condition that, whenever their heart rate accelerates, their trachea inflames so they can't breathe? Eh? Eh?" And all the angels were like, "That's brilliant! BRILLIANT! Big G, you've done it again?" Right. Clearly it is the result of divine imagination.
And all that was just from this week.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen this one?

http://doneasasociety.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home