Thursday, October 21, 2004

Opportunity Costs

Costs of watching the baseball game last night:
- Hours of sleep lost because I had to finish my legal writing memo after the game, instead of getting it done before: 2
- Hairs I will pull out trying to finish my Contracts reading before my 11:00 a.m. class, because I didn't read it because of the game: 6,000
- Additional hairs I will pull out after Contracts trying to finish my Torts reading before my 2:30 p.m. class, again because I didn't read it because of the game: 10,000
- Number of hands played on my computer's Hold 'Em Poker game while watching the baseball game: Roughly 150
- Amount of fictitious dollars won during said hands: Roughly $ 800,000
- Watching Yankee fans cry as their team underwent the biggest collapse in post-season baseball history: Priceless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home