Thursday, June 03, 2004

Leaving For The Weekend

5:00 p.m. As I mentioned earlier, tomorrow is my little sister-in-law's high school graduation up in Minnesota, so I get to take off work tomorrow1, which is great... but, I have a lot of stuff I still need to get done, and it's 5 pm here2. Hopefully, I will be able to get it all finished. I really only have one big thing and one small thing left to do. The big thing is almost done. But, I haven't even started the small thing (but it's small). I really should quit wasting time blogging, but I felt compelled to get something down because I'll be incommunicado over the weekend. So, enjoy my misery.

Update, 5:35 p.m. Finished with the small thing (I told you it was small)

Update, 9:05 p.m. Finished with the BIG thing (I told you it was big)

1 WOO-HOO! THREE DAY WEEKEND!
2 SUCK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home