Monday, April 19, 2004

Questions

Here are some questions that have been rolling through my head:
  • If I can't concentrate on my work writing patent applications, which has become an epidemic for me, how will I be able to muster the energy and concentration for law school?
  • How can my boss not see that I'm not nearly as productive and efficient as I used to be?
    • If he really doesn't, is he not paying attention?
    • If not, was he ever paying attention in the first place?
    • If not, does my work actually suck, and law schools is an incredibly dumb venture for me?

  • How in the world are Wife and I going to be able to afford buying a house on her salary, when we are just now figuring out how to live without accruing debt on my salary (which is considerably bigger than hers)?
  • How can the members of the blogosphere not recognize my brilliance and flock to my blog in droves?
  • Why does life seem easier for stupid people?
    • Is it because their tiny brains can't understand the problems that are associated with life?
    • Or, is it because smarter people take more responsibility for their lives, and hence their lives are more stressful?
    • OR, is it because smarter people are just more neurotic, and life really is easier?

  • Why am I thinking about these things?
  • Why can't I be happy with what I have?1

I think that's all for my random questions. Thanks.

1 Actually, I am happy with what I have... for the most part, I just forget sometimes that compared to most of the world (like 99.9%), I have it incredibly fricken' easy. I have a lovely wife, a good job (for now), I'm starting law school in the fall, my parents are still happily married, I have a great family (both on my side and on my wife's), and I get to be near them next year for support during school... plus I'm not lying in a dumpster having to beg for change to buy a McDonald's McRib sandwich (always a plus).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home