Monday, April 19, 2004

Message to Fox

Dear Fox Television:

Whose bright idea was it to put 24 on last night instead of Arrested Development? I hope it was a retarded monkey that was just giving you a breather... because if you are about to let another brilliantly funny shows go down the tubes because you don't know how to market a good show, a la The Ben Stiller Show (cancelled, then won an Emmy), Andy Richter Controls the Universe, and your biggest blunder Family Guy (thank God someone had the bright idea to sell the DVD's, otherwise it wouldn't be coming back for you to fuck up again). I'm sure there are others, but these are the three that jumped into my head.

I know that you have more episodes of Arrested Development, and I know you know that it's funny. So why would you put a Drama/Action TV show on your comedy night? Normally I would give you the benefit of the doubt... except for your courageous list of fuck ups (see above). Please try to think before you start messing with your scheduling.

Sincerely,
The Unreasonable Man

P.S. Have more episodes with Buster. That twitchy bastard is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home