Friday, August 05, 2005

Everybody's Doin' It - Friday Spies

I have succumbed to the beast that is the Friday Spies from Begging the Question... I'm such a follower.

Friday SpiesĀ© : Who Moved My Cheese Edition
1. What's your favorite cheese?

Mozzarella... I love it. Nothing I like more than a Chicago style deep dish pizza with tons and tons and tons of mozzarella cheese.

2. Cheesy movie: If you were in Top Gun, what would your call sign be?
Dark Horse... because its lame, and well, I'm lame. Also because "Douchebag" was already taken by Tom Cruise.

3. Big cheese: Tell us a boss story -- best boss, worst boss, a time when you were the boss, etc.
I don't have any good boss stories... I'm lame like that.

4. Say cheese: Are you a photobug? Are you photogenic? Or, in 1000 words or less, tell us about your best picture.
I'm sort of photogenic, I guess. My best picture is the one of me when I'm about 1 year old trying to eat chocolate pudding, and it's all over my head and hands and little Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls and coming out of my nose. You can just see that I was going to grow up to be one handsome man.

5. Just cheesy: What's the worst pick-up line you've ever used, or had used on you? Did it work?
This was used on me... I was working at a place that had one of those lame "team building" events, but there was going to be free pop and chips and shit (not literal shit... figurative shit, as in there would be other stuff). So anyway, I didn't know where it was going to be, so I went up to my supervisor, who was a girl a year or two older than me, and said "Where's the party at?" and she said "Wherever you want it to be." I think it just slipped out, because she turned very red and someone else had to tell me where the party was. It didn't really work because I was dating the girl who would someday become my wife... but sadly, it might have worked were I single and desperate (which I probably would have been). (Hmm... come to think of it, this should have been my Boss story).

There you go, I am loyal sheep and a model member of the herd. Baaaaaaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home