Friday, July 22, 2005

What's 27 and Can't Believe It's Still In School?

No, not a 13-year old and a 14-year old stuck in summer school... it's me. Yes, today is my birthday where I turn the weird age of twenty-seven. I'm not "young" anymore because I don't go out binge drinking after class1 (although I still love to play video games, especially now that they're putting the good stuff in them), and I'm not "old" yet, because I haven't hit 30 and I don't have anything terminal yet.2

Thankfully, I married a woman who is younger than me and who has two younger sisters, so I at least get to pretend I'm still young for a few more years before it becomes too creepy.3

1Only after finals
2Like a kid
3Probably too late for that.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger biff said...

Video gaming is entertainment for the masses, not just the kids. Happy birthday man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home