Friday, July 15, 2005

Harry Potter Day!

After racing through the last book in a couple days, I have been waiting patiently for 2 years for Book 6 in the Harry Potter series to come out, and the day is finally here (technically, it will be here in a little over 14 hours). The question is, can I wait until Saturday morning to get up and buy it from my local bookstore, or do I go over to the big Mall of America Barnes & Noble party and brave the sea of children for the "unveiling" at midnight? Decisions, decisions.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, something we can all celebrate without the nastiness that has been going on here in the last week.

I vote for MOA. I am trying to get the significant other to join me in staying up to get it at 12:01. I can't wait to see what happens in this one!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true Harry Potter fan would not even ask if he should be going out at midnight to get the book.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger biff said...

What's Harry Potter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home