Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Verdict Is In And You Have A Stupid Catchphrase

I finally got to see a rerun of The Law Firm (NBC's trashy new reality series) yesterday. First off, it's a pretty bad show. Second, I'm still going to watch it, because I'm a law student, and I think we have to or else we don't get our degree. Third, how lame is the Boss guy's line when he fires people?
"The verdict is in, and [soon to be "Dismissed" lawyer] *smirk from head guy for how clever he thinks he is*, you are out."
The Donald's "Your fired" is pretty lame too, but at least it's short.

The reason I got to see this bad show is because I finally got my replacement TiVo and got it all set-up yesterday, so I'm back in the world of not having to watch live TV. Oh, thank you TiVo for all that you provide. I'm taking my iPod in some time this week to get replaced with another iPod. This one better work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home