Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wow, That Was Fast!

I got a call-back interview with one of the firms I interviewed with at the Chicago Patent Interview program... already! I can't actually do the interview until school has already started, but that just means I get to skip out on some classes for a free "trip" to New York. Woo Hoo! Now, if I could just get calls from some of the firms I really want to work for (and if I can figure out how we are supposed to sign up for our On Campus Interviews, since career services is about the least helpful people ever), I'll be all set.

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger biff said...

Congrats.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which firm? I am interviewing with a ton of them for off-campus in NY, so I was curious.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Jones Day. Either they're really on the ball, or I'm just that good, or they are really charitable and are going to count my interview towards pro bono. Probably the first or third thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home