Friday, May 27, 2005

Isn't It Ironic, Don't You Think*

Irony for Today:
Tom DeLay lecturing anyone on what is "reckless disregard for the suffering initiated by recent tragedies and a great disservice to public discourse." (from CNN.com).

So apparently Tommy Boy didn't like his name being mentioned on Law & Order. Grow the fuck up Tommy... it's a TV show, and to be quite honest, it sounded pretty funny. Just because you have a permanent bug up your ass doesn't mean we can't laught about it.

Anyway, I'm still petitioning for Law Review. I'm a little nervous that I am either not going to get it done and/or my petition is going to suck, but I have a few days to finish it and polish it up, so knock on wood. And congrats to M&M Mini who had to be done with her petition by today1, and who I am know incredibly jealous of. Her and the dude that told me he threw his away a week and a half ago... you guys suck!

*It's a little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...
1We get two weeks from the day we pick it up, and Mini picked hers up several days before I picked up mine.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very satisfying to have it done :o) I turned it in on Thursday--I was soo sick of it. I finished, but was almost at the minimum page limit. Oh well :) GOOD LUCK with the rest of the petition, don't worry, you'll finish and do great! (When are you starting work?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home