Monday, May 02, 2005

Waiting For The Sun

This post title serves a dual purpose:
1) My first final is tomorrow (in stupid Criminal Law... How can a subject that sounds like it would be so interesting be soooooo boring?), so I am starting the final trudge to the end of my first year of law school, after which the "sun" will emerge and I can (hopefully) enjoy the summer without the stress of school. That means more time with my wife and better time spent with my wife (not just "Oh hi. How was your day? Do you have time to watch 'The Apprentice' before you have to get back to studying? No? OK :( ")

2) What the heck happened to Summer... or Spring for that matter? 2 weeks ago it was almost 80 and we were all wearing shorts. Yesterday and today it was fricken' MAY and it snowed and it was coooold. I don't necessarily want awesome weather outside that I can't enjoy because I have to study, but that doesn't mean I want it to be snowing!

Arrrrrgh. I probably won't be posting much until late in the week after 1/2 my finals are done and I just don't care anymore. Have fun peoples. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home