Friday, May 06, 2005

I Am Employable!

Exciting news today. Not only did I complete my second of four exams today, but I got a job offer! Not only that, but it is a paying gig! I haven't accepted it yet, but I am going to. I won't come right out and tell you who it is, but it is with the in-house council of a very large consumer products company here in Minnesota, and they Make Many Marvelous products. Ahem. Hooray! I'm happy! I'm not a complete loser! I may not be a winner, but at least I'm not a complete loser!

8 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! YAY I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! HOORAY! I CHECKED YOUR BLOG JUST TO SEE IF YOU WOULD POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! ARE YOU WAITING UNTIL MONDAY TO ACCEPT?

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

You know, you could use their actual, full, original name, and people still wouldn't know who you are talking about.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Now with 110% more bitter! said...

Yeah for you! Congrats!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! That's great to hear. Best of luck this summer!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger CM said...

I didn't know you could get that kind of job for the summer. Congrats!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Prof. Schwarzenegger said...

Serious congrats. You're now one of the 18 1L's in America with a real job.

I remember last year I was misserable becaue I couldn't even GIVE my time away. Seriously. I called more than one place in order to volunteer, all to get "Umm...we really can't take any 1L's. Sorry." Yes, that's right, my work had negative value. Quite a shot.

Oh well, this summer is a summer associate position, where you get an entire firm to pretty much kiss your ass all day, all while bringing you money by the bucketload.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger LoRi~fLoWer said...

That's awesome! Good luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home