Friday, April 22, 2005

Lottery Results Are In... Did I Win?

We received word on what classes we "won" from the law lottery. I pretty much got what I wanted (except for the Patent Prosecution Seminar... but I didn't expect to get that, since there are 3L's who did get into that class). As of right now (and this will surely change before fall), here are my classes:

Patents, MTW 10:10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Antitrust I, MTW 11:15 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
International Intellectual Property, MT 1 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Copyrights, MTW 2:30 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Pretrial Skills Seminar, M 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Th 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

So Mondays and Tuesdays will completely suck (especially Mondays), but then it's smooth sailing the rest of the week. And if I get that job I'm interviewing for (which I will have to work during next year as well as this summer), I will have time to work on Thursday morning and Friday. Hooray! No more stupid regimented 1L "go to class every day" bulls%#@. Now I'm the one working myself too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home