Saturday, April 23, 2005

Got Chili?

So the lady who found a finger in her Wendy's Chili was a liar and there was no finger. Now the Wendy's franchise she pulled the stunt at (somewhere in San Jose, CA) is flailing. I feel bad for the owner. There's probably no way he is going to be able to recover much in damages from the lady (although I'm sure he'll try).

So I urge everyone in the San Fran Bay Area that can to pop over to this poor guys Wendy's and help pump his business back up so he can get back to his normal life of facilitating the obesity in our country. I reccomend a Frosty, a baked potato, and of course, the chili.

Update: Damnit! I missed the obvious pun that you Wendy's now specializes in finger sandwiches. The pun sector of my brain has failed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home