Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Don't Know and I Don't Care

Recently, I've been experience an extreme sense of apathy regarding law school. I still go to classes, and do the readings and everything... but I really don't care. I don't know if this is a temporary phenomenon1, or if this will be a permanent fixture, at least throughout this semester. I know part of it has to do with the fact that the novelty of law school has worn off... and another part has to do with finding my classes much less interesting this semester2. It also might be because classmates are much less animated in class nowadays3. I wouldn't care (no pun intended), except that I feel like I'm walking around with a permanent blank face and that I don't smile anymore. I like to smile. :) There, I feel better already. Well, I think this post has sufficiently trailed off into non-sensicalness... cheers. Enjoy the rest of your week.

1I sure hope so.
2More on this later, but for now I'll just say that I find Criminal Law terminally boring (partly subject matter, mostly because of the professor), and Property to be merely useless (but very entertaining/scary thanks to the professor).
3As an example, my classmates and I have more fun in an IM chat than paying attention and participating in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home