Friday, September 17, 2004

Election Day

Today was election day here at Minnesota... only we weren't voting for President, or Senator, or school board member, or any other useful office. We were voting for the 1L representatives for the minnesota Law School council. I couldn't tell you who I voted for, but I can sure tell you who I didn't vote for. Those are (in order of annoyance to me):
1. Those candidates who sent out mass e-mails
2. Those who put up lame, unfunny fliers.
3. Those who tried to buy my vote with suckers and key chains (although I did enjoy the sucker)
4. Those who came to one of my classes to give a speach.

These were the type of gunners that I would like to avoid in law school. I'll let you know if any of them won (my guess is the sucker girl probably did, but we'll see).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home