Friday, July 02, 2004

The Point of No Return

Today I will be sending in my final seat deposit, my immunization form, and having my Undergrad school send another transcript to the law school (apparently the one they got from LSAC wasn't good enough). After this all I have left is sell my soul to the Satan duality of the Department of Education and Access Group1 and show up to be "Orientated."

I'm glad Minnesota wants all their students to be immunized... I mean I don't want an outbreak of measles, mumps, rubella, and diphtheria to overtake my torts class... but for some reason they don't care if someone brings in Hepatitis2, which is why I won't be eating food from the Law School's cafeteria much, and I definitely won't be sharing any food with my classmates... who knows where those hands have been?


1 I'm sorry, I mean get my financial aid from the DOE and Access
2 Which is kind of good for me, because I haven't gotten a Hepatitis vaccination yet (I've been meaning to), and I would like to avoid the needle if at all possible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home