Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why, Oh Why Do I Do This To Myself?

You'd think I'd learn from my three previous semesters of law school... but, ONCE AGAIN, I have less than a month until finals, and I haven't even STARTED outlining. For at least one class, I don't need to outline, but for my other four I may be screwed. This should be fun.

In short, if you are a 1L looking to me for advice,1 if you haven't started outlining, you are up a smelly creek without that crucial paddle. If you have your outlines up-to-date and are ready for finals, I hate you and hope you die a slow, painful death immediately after your last final so that as you lay dying in pain you will say to yourself "I wish I had had more fun like Unreasonable Man."2

1 You should really stop that... I clearly don't know what I'm doing
2 This happend twice last year... seriously, people talk about me all the time as they are about to die from exam-induced dysphoria.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say, as a word of consolation to all the ickle 1Ls who haven't started outlining, that I never outline until the week before exams, and I have yet to fail out of law school. But I've got my money on this semester...

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh...I didn't outline at all last semester, and I did just fine. Not great, but good enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home