Sunday, March 26, 2006

Examine THIS!

When I first got to law school, I thought it was so weird that there was only one exam at the end of the semester instead of several throughout the semester. Now, I have a mid-term on Tuesday and it feels all weird. I've pretty much built up a comfort zone around being somewhat clueless throughout the semester, and then pulling it all together during a month-before-finals death march of cramming and outlining. And now, I have to cram everything from the first half of the semester for one of my classes into my brain for this midterm. Granted, this is for my Statistics for Lawyers class, which has going at a pretty leisurely pace (and has pretty much tracked the Statistics course I took in undergrad), so this shouldn't be too difficult.

Still, an exam in the middle of the semester feels weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home