Friday, February 03, 2006

Best. Semester. Ever.

I finally got my last grade,1 and this was undoubtedly my best semester of law school. I got a job, I got to do not one, not two, but three citechecks for Law Review, and I got really good grades.2 If I can keep this up, I may graduate Magna Cum Laude and possibly even Order of the Coif.3 Fingers Crossed.

1 How it takes almost two months to grade a Scantron... I don't know, but whatever.
2 I am being sarcastic about one of the three things I listed. Can you guess which one?
3 Not Summa Cum Laude though... you have to have a 4.0 or above for that, which means I'd pretty much have to get a ton of A+'s and the rest A's. Yeah, that won't happen.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congrats on your best. Semester. Ever. I'll do my best not to sabotage you in BA/Corps, although it probably wouldn't be that difficult... :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger biff said...

Hey congrats.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger ambimb said...

Congrats III! I've heard this from a couple of people that last semester was pretty great for them. I wish I could say the same, but I'll content myself with being happy for you.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Jennifer, you can't sabotage something that's already going to blow up. Well, you can, but it would be redundant.

But, if you wanted to, the best way to sabotage me would be to continue playing Spider Solitaire in class to distract me from the *riveting* discussions on why Deleware is the preeminent Corporate Law State. Snood also would be effective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home