Monday, January 30, 2006

Everyone Has (Study) Aids

I need help! I am absolutely confused when it comes to Corporations, and will probably be in desperate need of a good study aid.1 A friend has agreed to let me have her old Emanuel's Outline,2 but I'm wondering if anyone else out there has a recommendation for a particularly helpful Corporations study aid? Is the E&E for Corps. any good? Is Gilbert's better? Please let me know. I beg you!

While you're at it... what about for Administrative Law. Anybody have any good suggestions? So far, Admin. Law hasn't been nearly as confusing as BA Corps, but that could change. Oh hell, let's through in Trademarks too. Whadya got? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

1Other than the outline I got off the Law Review school drive... especially since the Law Review outline is for another professor.
2M&M Mini, consider this a request for you to bring said outline to school as soon as possible.

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cox and Hazen's hornbook on Corps is pretty good.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger biff said...

I used E&E. It was okay. Part of corporations is a lot of DE case law about what "fiduciary duty" means in different contexts. E&E is great for that. For the mechanics of how a coporation works, the E&E is written from the perspective of MBCA. So if your test is mostly DGCL, you'll need something else.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't Hickman recommend E&E for adlaw? It's good for her class. I can sell you my BA/Corps E&E if you want it. It's in mint condition

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I do go to the U, so the E&E transaction could be seamless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home