Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Please Donate

For those of you who didn't know, Lexis is allowing you to donate some (or all) of your points to go towards the Red Cross for the victims of Hurrican Katrina. If you're like me, a poor law student who has to scrounge to find money for the Chipotle (Mmmmm.... Chipotle), you may have been disheartened because you didn't feel you could afford much of anything for Hurricane Relief, this is a little bit of something you can do. Instead of getting The Muppet Show: Season 1 on DVD1 right now, you can donate a few hundred points and get it later this semester.

1Which, by the way, is awesome!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some PSA this is...

I was all set to say "Great idea!" re: donating the points.

Until you told me I could buy the Muppet Show DVD...

(Why couldn't you have used as an example something I DIDN'T want to get??? Huh? HUH????)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home