Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ha! A Lawyer Joke!

I don't know if it is just because I'm in law school, so I notice them more, but there are a lot of lawyer jokes out there. For example (if it too small to read, the image links to the full sized comic):


Luckily, I have a good sense of humor,1 so I can handle all the epithets that get hurled at lawyers2, and for some of the jokes that are actually funny, I can laugh. I guess I will just have to get used to it, or better yet embrace it. So, I will end this post with the most often repeated lawyer joke of all time:
Q: What do you call 1,000 lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good hypothetical for a torts exam

1Evidence on this blog notwithstanding
2Sharks, bloodsuckers, snakes, bottom-feeders, jack holes, douchebags, Phil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home